Day 24 - 7 Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

               I am so random, it actually scares me sometimes. There are a lot of thoughts that run through my mind and I have to as...





               I am so random, it actually scares me sometimes. There are a lot of thoughts that run through my mind and I have to ask myself how that thought even occurred to me. But out of all of the crazy thoughts that I have, here are the things I think about the most:


  • What I'm going to eat during the day - Food is on my mind basically all day every day... like right now...
  • Songs that I've heard that I want to download
  • Starting a YouTube channel - I'm pretty sure that I'm a certified YouTube addict, so it makes since...right?
  • If what I'm doing at the moment is productive - Thanks to blogging and Pinterest, I'm always finding ways to stay productive and not waste time. 
  • Outfit ideas - Again, thank you, blogging and Pinterest.
  • What my friends are doing - I'm very close to the friends I've made in college and now that I know what it's like to have true friends that genuinely care about me, I try to show my friends love as much as I can because they mean the world to me. 
  • Blogging/Pinterest/Social Media - This one actually might be the winner. I get so excited and optimistic when I think about blogging and where I may be with blogging even a year from now. 

               Leave your random thoughts in the comments below or hit me up on my social media links and stay tuned for tomorrow's post. 

With love from your girl, 
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images