Day 3 - Today (In Great Detail)

Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question asks about something that I'm pretty sure none of us think enough abo...





Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question asks about something that I'm pretty sure none of us think enough about. So let's get to it!

Explain your day in great detail. (This is why today's post went up so late.)

Today, I woke up around 9 AM to the realization that I hadn't paid my phone bill yet. So there's that...
I stayed in my bed for an additional two hours (as I normally do on weekends) watching YouTube videos and laughing hysterically because Tyler Oakley is hilarious. I normally have choir practice at my church on Saturday afternoons, but it was cancelled today because of the weather (It's snowing outside and the streets are covered in ice). So instead, I ran some errands.
My friends at school got me the most awesome Christmas gifts before we all left for Christmas Break, and I had yet to get them one. So today, I decided to catch all of the After-Christmas sales and pick up a few things for them. I'm so excited about the gifts I got for them, but of course, I can't talk about it in this post (just in case they read the blog).
After coming home, I did a couple loads of laundry... exciting, right? (No.) and watched Scandal on Netflix (this went on for about 5-ish hours and will probably continue for the rest of the night).

As you can see, I really don't have much of a life. Like, at all, but that's okay. I know that once school starts back up again, I'll be wishing that I could do basically nothing all day :-) Comment below and let me know if your life is remotely more interesting than mine, which it probably is.

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images