Spring Is Here! And The Semester Just Got Longer, Didn't It?

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Again, sorry for not posting any content last week. I honestly can't believe ...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Again, sorry for not posting any content last week. I honestly can't believe that it's only been a week since I came back from Spring Break. This past school week seemed to drag on forever! School has been crazy: I've got auditions for next semester's shows coming up soon, dealing with trying to find off-campus housing has been crazy, and that's just the beginning.
               Needless to say, I'm in the "screw everything" part of the semester. If you're in college, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It's that time of the semester where you're just kind of over putting in too much effort in your classes. To be honest, I just want the summer to be here. I'm sure many of your are in the same boat I'm in. The weather is warming up and despite me being a couch potato who likes to lock herself in her room with Netflix, I actually want to enjoy it. However, I'm well aware that I can't just give up on school altogether, so here's what I'm doing to stay motivated to finish off this semester the same way I started it: hella motivated!

Prioritize
Yeah, I know. School sucks right now and at this point, your only objective is to not fail. But the reality is that there's still at least a month of school left for most of us. There's no need to not be excited about summer, but getting your priorities straight will help put things into perspective. School first. Then summer fun!

Stay Organized
Seriously, the only thing keeping me sane at this point in the semester is staying on top of things. If I let myself start procrastinating right now, there's no way I'm going to get anything done. With that being said, I'd recommend getting organized like it's your day job. A great way to do that is to get yourself a good planner, if you haven't already picked one up by now. But if writing things down isn't your thing and you like to electronically stay organized, there's an app called My Study Life that I just found out about this past weekend and I believe it's available for both iPhone and Android. It's actually a really cool app; it allows you to organize your classes, assignments, exams, etc. I just downloaded it and have only had a little bit of time to mess with it, but so far, I'm really loving it! It doesn't really matter what your methods of staying organized are, but just make sure you're doing it. You can't afford to start slipping up now!

By All Means, Do Enjoy The Outdoors When You Can
Of course, take advantage of this awesome weather! Go study outside (Yes, people actually do that, apparently) or go on a walk or invite your friends to play volleyball or something. These are all things that I see people doing all the time around my campus.

When School's Out, Celebrate!
After working your butt off for nine months out of the year, you deserve to celebrate your accomplishments. I don't live in a large city, but there are a few local festivals that I'm looking forward to going to. And since I'm finally 21 years old, I can finally have some real (responsible) fun. I'm also very excited about finally being able to dress nicely. During the school year, I always wear workout clothes because my classes are usually very physical classes, but now, I can wear whatever I want and I'm excited for that!

Speaking of summer and fashion, I'd like to share with you guys this awesome post I read from SRTrends.com about putting together the perfect outfit to wear to music festivals (for those of us that are lucky enough to go. Unfortunately, I'm not). I love the outfits pictured in this post and it makes me so excited and ready for the summer time!

               Comment down below and let me know how you're getting through the rest of the semester and what your summer plans are!

With love from your girl,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images