A Trip Down Memory Lane | Reaction To Corbin Bleu's Wedding

               Hello loves! This week, I wanted to share with you guys a bit of news that many people will not give a second though...




               Hello loves! This week, I wanted to share with you guys a bit of news that many people will not give a second thought to, but something that I hold very close to my heart: Corbin Bleu is now married. RIP little 13 year old Shatece whose only dream was to grow up and marry her beloved Corbin Bleu. So long teenage Shatece who was unashamed to ask for a High School Musical themed birthday cake for her 16th birthday. Woe is me to the 17 year old Shatece who, when Corbin Bleu announced he was releasing "Speed of Light", nearly fainted from excitement. 
               Obviously, the above paragraph is covered in sarcasm and is heavily dramatized. Of course I'm absolutely happy for him, but if I heard about this news about five years ago, this would be a completely different type of blog post. 
               Anyone who has ever met me (like, ever) would tell you that when I was in middle school and high school, I was absolutely crazy about Corbin Bleu! I still hold a special place for him in my heart, but I no longer have the giant poster of him taped to my ceiling above my bed. In this week's video, I wanted to share with you all a few of my favorite Corbin Bleu moments in TV, film, etc. Hope you enjoy!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images