How I'm Staying Inspired

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! It's no secret that I've seriously been slacking on posting content con...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! It's no secret that I've seriously been slacking on posting content consistently on this blog, and for that, I apologize. If I'm going to be completely honest, I've been having a really hard time staying motivated with everything that's been going on with school lately and I just needed some time to take a small break from blogging. I've come to the realization that, when it comes to blogging, QUALITY is much more important than quantity. I realized that I would start writing a blog post, knowing that I just needed to publish something by a certain date, but my post would pretty much be complete BS, and I don't want to post any content that I wouldn't want to read myself.
               I've been really tired of being in a motivational plateau, so I decided to do something about it. After realizing that I've been so busy that I haven't really had the time to relax and do the things that I normally like to do, I decided to spend the better part of this weekend doing just that. With that being said, I'd like to share with you guys everything I'm doing to stay inspired.


Inspiring Quotes, Daily Mantras, etc. 
On my desk, I have a 2x4 wooden frame, and the picture inside of the frame is a quote that says, "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." I've seen that quote all over Pinterest, and I believe the quote is from George Addair. I'm a very visual person, so seeing that quote in front of me everyday is a great reminder that I can never give up on my dreams or aspirations.

Blogs
I definitely consider myself to be an amateur blogger, so when it comes to finding advice on how to blog, I turn to the bloggers that inspire me. I'm starting to understand that blogging can be such a great community to be a part of, and talking to other bloggers really inspires me to be the best blogger I can be.

YouTube & Pinterest
I'm absolutely addicted to these two websites, and anyone that knows me can attest to that. It's where all of my motivation comes from, specifically Pinterest when it comes to photography and fashion. I turn more to YouTube to get motivation for pretty much everything else in life. Seriously, everything I know how to do in my adult life, concerning makeup, hair, health/fitness, etc., I learned on YouTube.

Music
Whenever I'm blogging or studying or I'm just really in my "Get Sh*t Done" zone, I like to listen to a playlist on Spotify called Deep Focus. It's got these really cool atmospheric rock vibes that really bring me to a productive state of mind, and it's awesome.

Friends
You can be the most productive, organized, well put together person in the world, but if you don't have any type of support system, then it's easy to feel like whatever you're doing in life is a waste of time. I am so thankful for my friends for being there for me. When you're away at college, your friends really become your family and their love and support can be just what you need to get you through,well, anything.

             
               Those are just a few of the things I've been doing to keep myself inspired, but when you think about it, inspiration can come from anything, if you let it. These are the things that I let really affect me, and from that affection comes inspiration for me. Comment down below and let me know how you guys stay inspired.

With love from your girl,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images