2016 College Planner Organization

               I don't know about you guys, but I have been waiting for this semester for what feels like forever. I'm takin...




               I don't know about you guys, but I have been waiting for this semester for what feels like forever. I'm taking classes that I love, I'm meeting so many awesome people and I'm finally getting my butt off my couch and enjoying my college career. But I'm not going to lie, this semester has been crazy busy! While I enjoy my five classes (I'm not being sarcastic; I actually LOVE my classes), and I feel right at home with the organization I recently joined and heaven KNOWS how much I love looking for a part time job (now I am being sarcastic), it can be a lot to handle. This is where being organized and being on top of your sh*t comes in handy. 
               With that being said, let's talk about college planner organization. In this week's video, I will be showing you guys how I organize my college planner to keep myself sane while living the typically busy life of a full-time college student. As always, feel free to click on the video down below or if you want to check out this video and others, go ahead and click here to visit my YouTube channel. I hope you all enjoy and thank you so much for watching! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images