What's In My Backpack 2015 (And My New YouTube Channel!)

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I know, I know. I've been gone for a few months and I've been taking a h...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I know, I know. I've been gone for a few months and I've been taking a hiatus from blogging for a while. But now I'm back! I'm just going to be completely honest with you guys and admit that the main reason why I haven't been blogging is because I just haven't felt motivated. The semester started off pretty badly and it took me nearly halfway through the semester so far to get myself back on the right track. But nonetheless, here I am.
               There have been a few other personal struggles that I've been experiencing that's kept me from blogging, but I might save that as more of an update in another blog post. But I'm very glad to be back doing what I love and communicating with you guys because I've really needed that. I've had quite a few ideas and I'm glad that I am now in a much better head space in order to execute them. It's been over a year since I started this blog. My first post was published on September 29th of last year, I believe. And I really haven't been blogging as much as I said I would. But I want that to change. I need that to change. So that's what I'm going to start doing.

               I've (not so) recently started another semester of school and I wanted to share with you guys an updated look on what I keep in my backpack. But this time, I'm not just going to describe what's in my bag. I want to show you! With that being said, I'd like to announce that I've officially launched a new YouTube channel. There's only a couple of videos on it, including this one, but it's finally here! I've been wanting to start a channel for years, but never did for a number of reasons (excuses). And now I have. You can watch the video down below or visit my channel to go check it out.
             

               I'm not quite sure yet how often I will be uploading videos. I will keep blogging weekly and maybe add a video every other week or keep it weekly just like the blogs. But we'll see what happens.
               I really hope that you enjoy the video! Comment down below and let me know what you think!

With love from your girl,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images