10 Apartment Tips (What I Wish I Knew Before Getting An Apartment)

               My roommate and I have been moved into our apartment for about three months now and there have been so many benefits ...





               My roommate and I have been moved into our apartment for about three months now and there have been so many benefits to having an apartment. We don't have to pay for laundry anymore. We're free to eat whatever food we want to and we're not stuck eating only food from the dining halls. We have a lot more personal space than we did when we were living in the dorm rooms. It's been pretty awesome thus far. However, seeing as how this was our first apartment, there were a lot of things that went into preparing for getting an apartment that we weren't necessarily ready for.
               In today's video, I've compiled a list of the top ten things I wished I'd known before moving into an apartment (Click HERE to see the video on YouTube). Getting your first apartment is a huge milestone in life and it's fun and exciting, but it can also be a little scary,especially if you're not prepared. With that being said, I hope this video can help somebody else out there!

               

             

               Be sure to leave a comment down below (or in the "Comments" section of YouTube if you're watching the video on that platform) with any other tips or advice that you have that I may not have mentioned in the video. Please feel free to follow any of my social media links with any questions, concerns, comments, praise and accolades (just kidding...ish), etc. Thanks for stopping by!

With love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images