50 Random Facts About Me

               Hello loves! So after filming just a few videos on my channel, I wanted to share with you guys a bit more about who I ...



               Hello loves! So after filming just a few videos on my channel, I wanted to share with you guys a bit more about who I am, the things I like/dislike and other weird quirks about myself by doing the "50 Random Facts About Me" tag. 
               After having such a long and stressful semester, I wanted to film a video that was a bit more uplifting and not so structured and I wanted to unapologetically be my honest self; that's what this video is all about. I've seen so many of my favorite YouTubers do this video and it's always something I look forward to watching. So with that being said, as always, feel free to check out this week's video here or watch it down below and let me know what you guys think.



               I also wanted to briefly touch on something that I've been thinking a lot about lately. I've been thinking about the future of this blog and ways to improve it. I've had this blog for over a year now, but I've rarely been consistent with it. I know... that sucks. And that wasn't the plan for this blog when I first started it. I had to go back to thinking about why I started this blog in the first place. I created this blog as an outlet for myself, but also as a way to motivate and inspire people the way other blogs and YouTube channels have inspired me. If I'm not consistently creating content, then I'm doing nothing but letting myself down along with whoever visits this site. And I'm NOT about that, honey. With that being said, I've decided to really buckle down on my consistent blogging. This means sharing my content more than a couple times a week and it also means creating more content. I want to get in the habit of publishing multiple blog posts per week. No excuses and no waiting around for a "right time" to start taking my blog seriously. I just wanted to share this publicly so that I have every reason to be held accountable for getting my butt in gear in terms of consistently publishing content because now I've publicly announced it.
             
               I hope you guys enjoy this week's video and be sure to follow my social media links to let me know what you all think! 

                

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images