What I've Been Binge Watching On YouTube & Netflix

                             Well, hello there, beautiful people! By now, I'm pretty sure you guys are all done with finals (a...




             

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! By now, I'm pretty sure you guys are all done with finals (at least I hope so) and that's definitely something to celebrate. So a quick disclaimer: I want to apologize for putting up this blog post up so late in the day; it has been a crazy few days. For starters, I TURNED 21 LAST THURSDAY!!! Needless to say, I've been celebrating my birthday for a few days. I've also been spending time with family, doing some Christmas shopping, and running a ton of errands, but now that things have been winding down, I can finally get back to business.
               I got done with finals less than a week ago, so I decided to treat myself to countless hours of catching up on TV shows and videos from my favorite YouTubers before I actually have to start being productive over winter break; and so I thought I'd share with you guys what I've been binge watching so far.


Tyler Oakley
Let me just say that Tyler Oakley gives me so much life. He's a hilarious vlogger who does probably the best collaboration videos I've seen. I subscribed to his YouTube channel about a year and a half ago and I can finally say that I've seen every video on his channel thus far. I pride myself on that.

The Office
I never watched The Office while it was still on TV, but I randomly started watching it on Netflix about a month ago and I have no idea why I never watched it before; it's hilarious!

The Nive Nulls
The Nive Nulls' channel was the first YouTube channel of family vloggers that I subscribed to and I'm so glad I did. They're this awesome, funny family that's just living their everyday lives and sharing a little bit of their lives on YouTube. Seeing how loving their family is makes me so hopeful for the family that I'll have one day.

Chuck
Does anybody remember Chuck? I feel like nobody watched it because every time I ask someone about it, they tell me that they've never seen it. It was one of the best shows ever! Zachary Levi playing your average nerd turned CIA/NSA confident... that's all I need to say about that show. Pure comedy! I rewatch this entire series at least once a year for no reason whatsoever, so I think this is that time of the year that I'll revisit the show.

Savvy Sexy Social
Savvy Sexy Social is the name of a YouTube channel created by Amy Schmittauer, founder of the popular blog with the same name (SavvySexySocial.com). If there's anything you need to know about creating great content for or promoting your brand or business, this is the channel/blog that I would highly recommend. Not only is her content incredibly useful for an amateur blogger like myself, she also has a really chill, comedic personality. I could watch her videos for hours... and I do.

Sherlock
Okay, so I don't have enough time to explain every reason why Sherlock is a great show because we'd be here all day, quite literally. All I can say is that if you love Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as much as I do and you have an entire day to do absolutely nothing (and you don't mind the occasional mindf***), watch a couple episodes of Sherlock and you'll be hooked. I've seen all of the episodes so far, but I can't get enough. It's that good.

Naptural85
If you have natural hair and you frequently turn to YouTube to learn how to care for and style natural hair like I do, then you probably know who Naptural85 is. She's a genius when it comes to natural hair and now that I'm home and have time to actually do my hair, I can start applying some of her styling techniques.

Scandal
I am so behind on Scandal! I haven't seen any episodes from the current season because I've been so busy this semester, but I'm glad to be home now so that I can catch up on Scandal and deal with all of emotional trauma that comes with that show. Seriously, Shonda Rhimes knows how to hit you right in the feels!

Superfruit
Superfruit is a channel created by Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi, two of the members of the a capella group, Pentatonix. They are incredibly talented and hilarious. With that being said, I'm warning you now that if you start watching their videos, you won't do anything else for the rest of the day.

Lost
I've actually never seen Lost, but I have a friend who swears up and down that Lost will change my life and I'm not going to argue with her about that. Over break, I'm going to start watching Lost and see how I like it, although I already know I'll like the show because of Ian Somerhalder... Enough said.

               So that's what I'm going to be watching over break. I promise that I won't be bumming it for the entire month of winter break; I will eventually start being more productive... just not at the moment. Comment below and let me know what you guys are doing over break. It's probably going to be more productive than anything I'm doing, but if not, let me know what y'all are binge watching because I'm always looking for suggestions!

With love from your girl,
Shatece


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images