Updates! (And Addressing the Fact That This Blog Kinda Sucks Right Now)

               Okay so I'm completely aware that I have been so behind on publishing contest for this site and for that I apologiz...




               Okay so I'm completely aware that I have been so behind on publishing contest for this site and for that I apologize. I know I've been really MIA lately, but life has been crazy. Actually, it hasn't been that bad; I've just been having a hard time trying to figure out how to fit a blogging schedule into my new summer schedule. Let me explain what's been going on this summer.

Work
This summer I started working my very first job... like ever. My job is pretty mundane, but it isn't too difficult. But when I come home after a full day, I'm exhausted. It's not just blogging that I've been falling behind on. Working this job has me falling behind on life basically. I've been so tired and worn out, I got to the point where I would just pile on mascara for my entire makeup routine and call it a day. I even stopped caring about my hair and rocked a beanie for almost an entire month. It was scary. So there's that...

Bret Michaels
Sweet Jesus. My aunt randomly invited me to see Bret Michaels. Apparently she won some tickets to his concert at work and it was amazing! I'm pretty sure everyone's mom was there, but I had the time of my life. And you can't go wrong with discount daiquiris!



John Mulaney
John Mulaney, for those of you who may not know, is a comedic genius who has shaped the entire friendship of my closest friends and I. We're obsessed with him, like to the point where we quote him subconsciously. It's actually a little creepy sometimes. He's one of my favorite comedians EVER and we got to go to the live recording of his upcoming Comedy Central Special. If you happen to catch it, you can probably hear me screaming from the balcony seats when he mentions HGTV. Just saying... (I really freaking love HGTV by the way).



Six Flags
Every year, my family and I go to Six Flags as a sort of small family vacation. We usually go to the Six Flags in Gurnie Illinois, but this year we're going to the one in St. Louis. Planning for that has been crazy and taking up a lot more time than I would've hoped it would.

SRtrends
Even though content has been very scarce on this site, I've still been working on other sites. I'm currently a Campus Coordinator at a website called SRtrends.com., which is a great  site full of  amazing articles created for college students by college students. So far, I have two articles published there and you can check them out here and go ahead and explore the rest of the site as well!

               So that's all that's been going on for now. I've also decided to start posting more content every week. I'll still keep posting my usual content on Monday, but I'm thinking that I can also publish posts on Fridays. The reason for this is to share content from other blogs and websites (yes, including SRtrends) that I think is helpful or entertaining. I love reading other blogs and I'd love to share links to other interesting articles with you guys. Also, if any of you guys have a blog or know of a blog and/or blog content that you'd like to suggest to me, go ahead and leave a comment down below or you can share it with me on any of my social media platforms. I'd love to talk to you guys!
With love from your girl,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images