A Little Motivation (And A Small Rant)

               Last week, I filmed a video about a few things I've learned in my 22 years of life and this past week, I've r...



               Last week, I filmed a video about a few things I've learned in my 22 years of life and this past week, I've really been dealing with one of the really big things in that video - comparison. Specifically, comparing myself to  people I look up to. Bear with me; this week's video was filmed a little spontaneously and is kind of all over the place. (I'll be sure to answer any comments, questions, or concerns.) I've realized that in comparing myself to other people, I start to get down on myself unless I'm working every second of the day because I'm convinced I have to overwork myself in order to get to another person's level of success; this just isn't the case. If there's anything I'd like anyone to take away from this week's video, it's to  be okay in the "now". And by "now", I mean the frustrating beginning stages of striving to make your dreams of reality - when you're working yourself to death and it seems like you're getting nowhere because you're still not at someone's else level of success. That's the part of my life journey that I'm at right now and in this week's video, I wanted to share that experience with you. As always, thanks for watching!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images