My Personal Manifesto

               In this week's video, I decided that I'd share with you guys a personal manifesto of mine. I've come to u...



               In this week's video, I decided that I'd share with you guys a personal manifesto of mine. I've come to understand in my personal growth journey that having a manifesto, or a statement of my beliefs, morals, goals and aspirations, is vital to my growth process.
               I originally got the idea of writing a personal manifesto from an assignment I had in a Theatre class. Our assignment was to write a manifesto and share it with the class and I loved working on mine so much that I thought I'd share it with you now. As always, thanks for watching!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images