My Everyday Natural Hair Products

               In this week's video, I want to share with you all my very first natural hair video! Since doing the big chop and...



               In this week's video, I want to share with you all my very first natural hair video! Since doing the big chop and shaving my head about three years ago, I've been addicted to natural hair videos on YouTube! Natural hair tutorials have saved my life. I would have no idea what products were good for my hair, how to figure out my hair porosity and hair texture, or what type of hair routines I should have without them. Although I'm currently wearing my hair in protective styles and probably will be for the better part of this year (Honestly, who knows how long? Because I love my twists!), my natural hair routines and the products I use have not changed; they've just been altered a bit. I'm really excited to share this video for you guys and, as always, hope you enjoy!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images