Update | Getting Sh*t Done With No Motivation

               So it's no secret that I've definitely been MIA on my blog and my YouTube channel for quite some time and in...




               So it's no secret that I've definitely been MIA on my blog and my YouTube channel for quite some time and in this week's video, I'd like to explain why that's been the case. The transition from being at school and being motivated to write and film videos to being at home where I feel that I have to put a lot of my life and what I love on hold has really stressed me out and made me feel completely uninspired. Pepper in some anxiety, irrational thoughts, and a dash of depression and you've pretty much got me where I am right now. 
               I came to the realization at the end of this past school year that I'm pursuing a degree that I think is fascinating and I'll always love, but it's something I'm not sure I want to do at this very moment and I don't intend to use my degree once I get it. Motivation to continue to do well in school for a degree you realize you don't think you'll benefit from having anymore has been a little scarce. The pressure to then figure out what comes next after graduation is no help either. In a nutshell, I've been a confused and anxious mess of emotions the past few months and I'll be the first one to admit to letting that stop me from blogging and filming videos... but it doesn't have to continue to be that way.
               In this video, I share with you all a few things I did to motivate myself and bring myself back to getting into a productive mindset so I can get sh*t done! These tips aren't anything that worked over night or anything, but I definitely feel like I'm in a mental place where I can be more productive with the time I have. Hope you enjoy and, as always, thanks for watching! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images