Home Room Tour

               This week has probably been one of the longest weeks of my life. It's my last week of work before moving back t...




               This week has probably been one of the longest weeks of my life. It's my last week of work before moving back to Dekalb to finish my last year of school (senior year part 2). I'm planning on having out of town friends stay for a weekend, I've got last minute preparations for classes, and don't even get me started on the textbook buying process. I've also been procrastinating packing up everything I brought home for the summer, which isn't good at all. However, I decided that before I start packing, I'd show you guys around my room. This is where I've been filming all of my videos for the past few weeks and you guys have only seen a small portion of this space that I grew up in (more or less). It's nothing fancy; in fact, a lot of the furniture in this room was handed down to me by other family members. My personal style also differs a bit from the original style of this room, but I think I've spruced it up to my liking and I thought I'd share that with you guys. 
               I'd also be lying if I said that filming this video wasn't also a little sentimental for me. Because I'm graduating after this year, more than likely, it'll be quite a while before I see this room again, so I thought documenting this space would be fun. 
               As always, thanks so much for watching and be sure to hit up any of my social media links with any comments, questions, or concerns. Hope you enjoy! 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images