Day 10 - One Food I Could Eat Forever

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question has to deal with food, so I'm all for it! I love food,...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question has to deal with food, so I'm all for it! I love food, but if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it'd be mac & cheese! Seriously, it doesn't matter what brand of mac & cheese it is, I'll eat it. A lot of people have a sweet tooth and tend to eat too many cookies or pieces of cake, but I love the starchy carbs... which are just as bad, actually. Anyone who has ever met me will tell you that I can't go without it; it's a serious problem. For my birthday, one of my best friends got me a book about blogging... and some mac & cheese and I will love her forever for it! And now I'm hungry. So there's that...

               Sorry about today's blog post being so short, but even though I love mac & cheese, there's only so much I can say about it. What are your favorite foods? Let me know in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images