Day 25 - Would You Rather... (Date Version)

                             Today's question asks me a very interesting question that may be hard for some people to answer, bu...





             
               Today's question asks me a very interesting question that may be hard for some people to answer, but I found it quite easy: Would you rather date a plain person with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?

               If by definition, the word "plain" means someone who might not be so easy on the eyes, but they have an amazing sense of humor and I can have a good time with that person, then sign me up! I've never been one of those high maintenance girls who needs a supermodel to be happy in a relationship. If that's what you like, then go ahead and do you, but I'm attracted to personalities. I've met some beautiful people that would easily put me to shame even on my best days, but if there's no personality or no spark there, then the relationship won't mean much to me. If a person who seems "plain" wants to change their looks, then they can because looks change all the time. But if someone has an amazing personality and they know it, they should keep it.

               I'm intrigued to know your answer to this question, so comment down below and let me know which type of person you would rather date.

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images