Day 5 - 5 Places I Want To Visit

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! As you can tell by the title of this post, I'm going to be talking about th...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! As you can tell by the title of this post, I'm going to be talking about the places that I'd like to go, which is something I hadn't put much thought into before. I never used to want to travel when I was a kid; I was very lazy and content being exactly where I was. I used to just want to make enough money to move into the nicer houses down the street from where I lived. But since I started doing a little bit of traveling, I try to take as many opportunities as I can to go on adventures and see all of the sights. With that being said, these are the places I'd like to go.

The UK
Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Martin Freeman... need I go on? The UK is the birthplace of some of the most talented creative artists that I've ever seen. Even as an unadventurous little girl, I'd always wanted to visit the UK (Harry Potter had something to do with this, I'm sure). I love the accents, culture, and classiness that's associated with the UK and I would love to experience that in person.

Canada
I've been wanting to travel to Canada for a while now, and I have absolutely no idea why. It just seems like a nice place to go to and it's been on my mind since I was 14 and got addicted to Degrassi: The Next Generation, which takes place in Canada. Anyone else remember Degrassi? I don't watch it anymore, but I know there's like, a million seasons of that show.

Australia
Australia is the home of my bae, Troye Sivan. Enough said (just kidding...kind of). But Australia, like the UK, is one of those places that has always intrigued me.

Moscow
I'll admit, I never gave Moscow a thought until the opportunity arose for me to go. The theatre department at my university allows all Junior BFA Acting students to spend a semester abroad in Moscow, Russia during the fall semester to study at the Moscow Art Theatre School. All of my friends who studied abroad told me that they loved the experience and that makes me super jazzed to go!

Los Angeles
No, LA isn't another country, but it's a place in the US that I eventually want to live in and I haven't been there... yet. About a week ago, my older cousin moved to sunny LA with her boyfriend and I might be spending Spring Break there (fingers crossed). I also have another cousin who is moving to LA in a few months to pursue his education in film and the excitement around that makes me want to go there. I'm a person whose energy can be easily be influenced by the weather and in LA, the weather is awesome! I'm from the Midwest, so LA would be heaven for me! Not to mention the fact that most of my favorite YouTubers live in LA.

               So that's it for my top 5 places that I want to travel to. Comment down below and let me know where you guys want to go!

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images