Day 14 - Earliest Memory

               I was a rather mischievous child who had a lot of time on her hands. One day, I had a little bit too much time on my h...





               I was a rather mischievous child who had a lot of time on her hands. One day, I had a little bit too much time on my hands because it was a snow day. I was about 8 years old and I had just discovered how much fun it was to go sledding outside and I thought that it'd be cool if I could find a way to slide around indoors, too. Without thinking, I grabbed some non-stick cooking spray out of the only cabinet that I could reach and sprayed it all over the hard-wood kitchen floor. Like, ALL over that bad boy. I spent about an hour in the kitchen sliding around on the floor, but then my mom woke up and wanted to cook dinner. She walked into the kitchen and slipped and fell to the ground instantly and I thought it was hilarious! Unfortunately, she didn't think that and decided to take away my toys and my TV. Needless to say, I didn't find it so hilarious after that.

               So that's my earliest memory. Comment down below and let me know what your earliest memory is!

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images