Day 27 - Random Handwriting

                           I'll admit that I'm not really sure why today's question asks for a picture of my handwritin...





           

               I'll admit that I'm not really sure why today's question asks for a picture of my handwriting, but here it is. I'm a lefty and anyone who writes with their left hand will tell you that at times, it sucks! You get pencil/pen markings all over your pinky finger and it's just a mess. But overall, I think my handwriting is pretty legible and I guess that's all that matters. As a person who would rather type her notes than write them by hand, I'm actually surprised that I can read my own handwriting.



               Remember to leave comments and questions down below and hit me up on my social media links that can always be found in the sidebar.

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images