Day 28 - 11:11 Wishes

               Today's question asks me to talk about what things I wish for at 11:11. To be honest, I don't really make wish...





               Today's question asks me to talk about what things I wish for at 11:11. To be honest, I don't really make wishes at 11:11. Also, is it 11:11 AM or PM? That's probably a stupid question, but I honestly don't know the answer. However, I can tell you what I would wish for... world peace! Just kidding. I mean, yes, I do want world peace. Who doesn't? But I wouldn't wish for something so typical. I'd make it personal. I would wish for faith and confidence to keep going hard at everything I do. I would wish for strength to fight through obstacles instead of hiding from them, and to encourage others to do the same thing.

               Comment down below and let me know what you guys wish for at 11:11, or if you guys make wishes at that time at all.

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images