Day 18 - The TV Show That I've Been Addicted To

               Oh. My. God. Where do I begin? My TV obsessions are always changing because I can never finish an entire series before...





               Oh. My. God. Where do I begin? My TV obsessions are always changing because I can never finish an entire series before I become obsessed with another one. But I'm going to go with The Office because I spent most of my Christmas Break (and about a month before that) binge watching it on Netflix and it has changed my life. It's definitely given me unrealistic expectations on what working in  an office is like.
              As I've mentioned in previous blog posts, on multiple occasions, a professor would be explaining a concept to the class and show a clip from The Office to further explain that concept. The thing about The Office is that it's a comedy that depicts (hopefully) unrealistic office scenarios, but there are actually lessons that can be learned, usually through the mistakes of Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute.

               What shows are you guys addicted to? I'm always looking for new shows to watch, so let me know in the comments below.

With love from your girl,
Shatece

PS - I didn't mention this in the post because I only wanted to focus on one show, but I'm finally caught up on Scandal and it's freaking crazy! Seriously, watch this show! You won't regret it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images