Day 12 - The Best Quote To Live By

               I love quotes. Like a lot of people on Pinterest, I have an entire board dedicated to them. Because of this reason, ...





               I love quotes. Like a lot of people on Pinterest, I have an entire board dedicated to them. Because of this reason, it's nearly impossible to pick one favorite quote, but there is definitely one that sticks out to me more than others.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney

               I'm definitely a Disney girl. I was practically raised on Disney movies alone, so this quote has a very special place in my heart. More importantly, this quote will forever be relevant. I truly believe that you can "speak" things into existence IF you put in the effort. If you believe in something, affirm it, then ACT towards whatever your affirmation is, it can happen. But you have to actively work towards your goal; believing that something is going to happen and saying that something is going to happen isn't enough. You have to fight through whatever obstacles come your way. If you fall down, then get back up. The failure isn't in falling down, it's in staying down and refusing to get back up. What you thought was impossible can be a wonderful reality. Walt Disney knew that and it shows in all of his movies.

               Comment down below and let me know what your favorite quotes are!

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images