Day 6 - A Band/Musician That Is Important To Me

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I had to think really long and hard about the answer to this question. I could ...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I had to think really long and hard about the answer to this question. I could ramble on and on about how much I love Beyonce or Maroon 5 or  Panic At The Disco and what not, but the question asked what band I think is important (which they all are), but one band sticks out to me.

               I love group, Pentatonix! They are my life! They're a five person a capella group (and I have so much respect for a capella groups) that won season 3 of The Sing-Off. I never watched the show, but I now know that I should have and I might go back and watch some of it. The first time I'd heard of Pentatonix was Spring semester of last year when I was browsing YouTube and I saw their music video for one of my favorite songs, "Can't Hold Us" and I fell in love! I then went to their official YouTube page and watched every single one of their music videos and I was blown away by their talent. They also have a vlog channel, which I love, because you really get to see the personalities of each of the group members and they're freaking hilarious!
               Though their cover songs are great, Pentatonix is starting to transition to creating original music, which is awesome. Through their music and their YouTube channels, I've become so inspired by this group. They send such a great message out into the world about chasing your dreams and this group is definitely a living, breathing replication of that message. Did I mention how hilarious they were? Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying are two of the vocalists in the group and they have their own YouTube channel called Superfruit. They've done collab videos with a ton of awesome YouTubers, including Tyler Oakley (who you all should know by now is my queen) and Todrick Hall. Personally, I think it'd be awesome if they did a collab with Jenna Marbles, but that's not up to me.

               I spend a lot of time fan-girling over Pentatonix and if you heard them, I think you would too. Comment down below and let me know what bands or musicians are important to you and stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post!

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images