Day 11 - Random Music Time!

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I am so jazzed about today's post because it's all about the randomness o...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I am so jazzed about today's post because it's all about the randomness of the beauty that is music! The specific directions for today's post were as follows:

  • Put your iPod/phone on shuffle.
  • Write down the first 10 songs that play.


               I'd like to think that my music taste is pretty diverse, One minute I'll be turning up to Iggy Azalea's album and the next minute I'll be belting out the chorus of Wicked's "Defying Gravity". Needless to say, I was pumped to do this, so let's get started!

  1. Carl Carlton "She's a Bad Mama Jama" - I love the funky, soulful sound of this song and it puts me in one of those "Psshhh-I-Know-I-Look-Good" moods.
  2. Flight of the Conchords "Hiphopopatamus vs. Rhymenoceros" - I have no words. Just watch the video. You won't regret it. 
  3. Christina Milian "Dip It Low" - Good God! I wanted to be this woman so bad when I was a kid because she was (and still is) perfect. 
  4. Lloyd "Lay It Down" - You know those songs that you hear for the first time and you love, but then you start to get tired of it, but keep it on your phone anyways? Yeah, that's this song. 
  5. Maroon 5 "Shoot Love" - Perfection. Maroon 5's entire new album is perfection. 
  6. One Direction "Gotta Be You" - Aww, young 1D. How cute.
  7. Katy Perry "This Is How We Do" - If everything goes according to plan, this song describes my life about 10 years from now (I wish). 
  8. John Mayer "Gravity" - aka "One Of The Best Shower Songs Ever"
  9. Chumbawamba "I Get Knocked Down" ("Tubthumping") - Yeah, I don't have a lot of words for this one, either. I heard this song for the first time in the movie Fired Up, and so this song brings me a lot of laughs. Other than that, I can't think of another reason why I have this song.
  10. Amy Winehouse "Valerie" - I heard this song for the first time on Glee and fell in love!

               That's it! So as you can see, it's a bit random, but that's okay with me. I had a blast writing this post! Comment down below and let me know what songs you guys are listening to!

With love from your girl, 
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images