Day 2 - Future Plans (10 Years From Now)

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question is one that we've all been asked since high school and...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! Today's question is one that we've all been asked since high school and I think it's time I seriously think about the answer to it.

Where would you like to be in 10 years?

               In 10 years, I'll be 31 years old, so it's kind of hard to think of every little thing that I'd like to be doing with my life by then. Honestly, I just want to be happy. I know that's such a cliche thing to say, but it's so true! There's really no way to know exactly what I'll be doing in 10 years because life happens and plans can change, but whatever it is that I'm doing, I want to be happy doing it. For the most part, I know that there are certain events that I want to have happened in the next 10 (ish) years and they are as follows (in no particular order):

  • Marriage - Yesterday, I talked about how being single can be a good thing, but by age 31, I think I would like to be married (or at least be making wedding arrangements). 
  • Travelling - Like most people, I would love to travel and see the world while I'm young and don't really have any commitments. 
  • Theatre - As an Acting major, it's pretty unrealistic to know exactly what job I'll have 10 years from now, but whatever that job is, I want it to be in theatre. 
  • Children - I would absolutely LOVE to have kids! I'm not sure how many kids I'll have by age 31, but I would at least like to have one.  
  • New York - Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to live in the Big Apple, But I'm aware that as I travel, this may change. For now, I still love New York. 
  • Family Vlog Chanel - I freaking love family vloggers! I spend most of my time on YouTube watching vloggers like The Nive Nulls, Samika Vlogs, The Shaytards, April Justin TV, Gabe Babe TV... just... a lot of people. Like, a lot. I would love to be a part of that community. 
  • Blogging - Of course I will still be blogging! It's what I love doing and in 10 years, I will have learned how to do it so much better. 
               So what about you guys? Do you guys have a 10 year plan? Comment down below and let me know!

With love from your girl, 
Shatece

               

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images