Day 9 - Pet Peeves

               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I'm excited about today's post because it allows me to do something tha...





               Well, hello there, beautiful people! I'm excited about today's post because it allows me to do something that we all inevitably do, even though it's not really a good thing to do this all the time: complain! I can tolerate a lot, I'd like to think, though some would disagree with me. I'll admit that I'm not the most patient person ever and I may forget to turn on my filter every once in a while, but for the most part, I can tolerate a lot. But I've got pet peeves just like the next person, so with that being said, let's get started!

Closing the ***damn door (*Brenden Urie voice for all of you Panic At The Disco fans out there*) 
This never happens at school, but when I'm home, it happens all the time! People will come into my room to ask a rather meaningless question, then leave it wide open when they leave. And forget about knocking first; that just doesn't exist at home... even when you're in the bathroom, sometimes.

Slow walkers
I usually walk to class just because I don't have the patience to deal with the overcrowded buses on campus. There is nothing more irritating that being on a busy sidewalk when you're in a rush to get to class and the person in front of you is walking like they're awaiting their death by beheading at the guillotine or something. I understand that it's 9AM and no one is particularly ecstatic to get to class that early, but I don't have all day!

"K"
Why do people do this? Just... why? "K" is such a horrible response. "K" lets me know that you didn't even bother to read my text, even if it wasn't necessarily important. "K" tells me that we need to evaluate our friendship (just kidding).

Eating with Invisalign braces
I'm well aware that not everyone can relate to me on this one, but as much as I love Invisalign, eating can be a hassle sometimes. It can be irritating to have to take your Invisalign trays out of your mouth every time you eat, especially if you're in public. On the other hand, this does prevent me from snacking unnecessarily, so never mind, I guess.

               Those are just a few of my pet peeves that I thought of first. Believe me, I have a lot more, but I'm sure you have more important things to do that to read about what my pet peeves are. I do, however, want to know what your pet peeves are, so let me know in the comments below!

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images