Day 21 - Turn Ons & Turn Offs

               Well, this is interesting. I don't take too much time to think about the answer to this question, so this is going...





               Well, this is interesting. I don't take too much time to think about the answer to this question, so this is going to be fun, so let's get started!

TURN ONS:

  • Sense of humor - This is definitely one of the most important things I look for in someone. I love to laugh and one of my goals for 2015 is to find ways to laugh more. If I can spend time with someone and they can make me laugh (which isn't hard), I find that person so much more attractive than I may have when I first met them. 
  • Passion - I love passionate people. I want someone who has something in this world that they truly love. I don't care about what it is, necessarily. I don't care if they want to perform magic tricks out of peoples' garages for a living. If they're passionate about what they're doing, I'm down! I want someone I can go on adventures with.  Some people are completely content being where they are, doing the same thing every day and they have no complaints about it. If that's what truly makes you happy, then go for it; I would never try to stop anyone from doing what makes them happy. But that's not what I want. 
  • Open-Mindedness - It's really hard for me to put up with rude people and their ignorance. If there's something that I don't understand, I ask about it respectfully and I would like the person I'm with to do the same. 
TURN OFFS: 
  • Stuck up people - There's a difference between being cocky and being confident and sometimes, there's a fine line between the two. I don't want someone who constantly forgets that they live on planet Earth. C'mon now. 
  • Heavy smokers/drinkers - I'm all about having a good time and having a few drinks every now and then, but I don't want to be smelling alcohol on someone's breath every time I want to have a conversation with them. That's not cool. 
  • Sexist/misogynistic personality - This kind of goes along with being open-minded. Contrary to how I expected people to act in college, there are actually a lot of people who have this sexist mindset. And I don't mean that these people just make sexist jokes every now and then, I'm talking about people who truly believe that feminism means that women are men-hating lesbians who want to take over the world. I kid you not, these are real people; I've met them. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the feminist in me will not put up with misogyny. 
               Comment down below and let me know what qualities you guys look for in someone and stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

With love from your girl, 
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images