Day 13 - 3 Confessions

               Oh. Crap. Today's post prompts me to tell you guys three things that I should probably keep to myself. But because...





               Oh. Crap. Today's post prompts me to tell you guys three things that I should probably keep to myself. But because this is a challenge, after all, so let's get started.


  • I sleep with 3 stuffed Disney animals every night. I can't help it; they're so cute and they're incredibly comfortable. My friend worked at Disney World a couple of summers ago and got them for me and I will forever appreciate him for that. 
  • I've never seen Star Wars of Star Trek. This may not seem like a big deal, but I have a lot of friends who are Sci-Fi fanatics and they look down on me for this fact. 
  • I've seen The Human Centipede... multiple times. I know, I know; it's so gross and demented! A friend challenged me to watch it and so I did. It's not that I actually like anything going on in that movie, but I just find it interesting in a weird, gory kind of way. If you don't know what movie I'm talking about, don't look it up. 

               So that's all I'm confessing. Any weird or abnormal confessions you guys have can be left in the comments below. 

With love from your girl, 
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images