Day 30 - The Random, Anything Post

               Oh. My. Goodness. It's the last day of the challenge! Today's question prompts me to write about anything that ...




               Oh. My. Goodness. It's the last day of the challenge! Today's question prompts me to write about anything that I want to write about, so I thought it'd be the perfect post to reflect on how this 30 Days of Blogging challenge has been for me.

               First off, I just want to check in with you guys. How are you doing? I'm feeling great! The  past 30 days have been a little crazy for me, blog wise. Being at home on Christmas Break made doing this challenge pretty easy because I didn't have much else to do, but being back at school makes writing blog posts and getting them up on time just a little difficult. It was also quite the switch for me, being a new blogger and going from putting up a post once a week to putting up a post every day for a month. However, the experience has been fun and I've enjoyed answering these questions. This challenge is something that I think I'll definitely do again and I've actually learned a few things from it:

  • Scheduling posts ahead of time is essential, especially for daily bloggers. I mean, scheduling posts is important for every type of blogger, but being a daily blogger can be a daunting task when you get behind on scheduling your posts.
  • Scheduling posts to share on social media is also very important. I started using Hootsuite to do this and so far, I really like it. 
  • I need a camera ASAP! I want to start creating better graphics for this site. Right now, I feel like my graphics for my blog posts are just okay, but I want to be a bit more creative. The problem is that the only camera I have is my phone camera, which isn't bad, but it's also not the best. It's time to start investing in my blog. 
               Overall, I've learned a lot from this challenge, one of the most important things being that I LOVE being a weekly blogger. Because I'm still very new to blogging, I find it much easier to put up a post once a week so that I still have the rest of my week to focus on school and other things. But who knows what the future holds? Maybe daily blogging is something that I may be doing a year from now. Leave all comments and questions below, make sure to hit me up on my social media links in the sidebar, and stay tuned for Monday's post!

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images