Day 22 - Outfit Of The Day

               Today is Thursday, which means that it's a pretty short day for me because I only have two classes to go to. I hav...





               Today is Thursday, which means that it's a pretty short day for me because I only have two classes to go to. I have an Intro to Music class and then I have a Voice class and that's it! Then I get to relax and enjoy the day! Most of the classes within my major are very physical, meaning that I'm most likely going to be sweating a lot and I have to dress accordingly. This usually means no skirts, no heels, and definitely no skinny jeans, which are all things that I actually like to wear.  This semester alone, I'm taking an acting class, a movement class, and a voice class. These are all physically draining courses and they're all at least two hours (my acting class is 3 hours long and meets twice a week).  Needless to say, because of the physicality of these courses, I do NOT feel bad about not going to the gym as much this semester. However, not being able to get all dressed up for class doesn't necessarily mean that you have to bum it to class every day. There are plenty of ways that you can dress appropriately for a physically active class and still look cute. With that being said, here's my OOTD!



Leggings: Citi Trends - $8 (I think; I know they were cheaper than $10)
T-Shirt: Wal-Mart - $5
Cardigan: Wal-Mart - $15
Boots: Target - $40(ish)
Accessories: H&M (I don't know how much all of these were, but I know that they were really cheap because they were all on clearance and they're very old. I'm not sure if H&M still has them)

               As you can see, all of my clothes for this outfit are very reasonably priced. Obviously, I'm not going to wear anything remotely expensive if there's a possibility of it getting ruined in class. Comment down below and let me know what you think of today's OOTD. Also, let me know if I should keep doing these; they're kind of fun!

With love from your girl,
Shatece

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images