Day 15 - My Favorite Tumblr Pages

               It's no secret that I am addicted to Tumblr. If an entire day has gone by and nothing productive has been done, it...





               It's no secret that I am addicted to Tumblr. If an entire day has gone by and nothing productive has been done, it's probably because I was on Tumblr. With that being said, these are my favorite Tumblr pages!

Tyler Oakley
Did you really expect me NOT to say Tyler Oakley? As you guys probably know by now, he is my queen! His Tumble is beautifully hilarious. I reblog pretty much everything from him.

Charlie-Is-My-Constant
This is my friend, Haley's Tumblr page and it's brilliant! She loves all things Lost and literally a million other things. It's actually kind of hard to keep up with her, but her page is GOLDEN. I reblog everything from her page as well.

Lavished In Lush
This blog is awesome! It's beautiful and hipster and it's full of vintage photography that will really bring a unique touch to your dashboard. I found this page because Connor Franta reblogged one of their photos and you can see why.

               Comment down below and let me know what your favorite blogs are so I can stalk them!

With love from your girl,
Shatece 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Image Credits

Flickr Images